Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy New Year and a new shop for Arti Mardi Products

Wow, I can't believe it is already half way through the first month of the new year. I have been a liitle busy with work, parenting, Christmas celebrations and of course creating buntings for orders that have come in.

Arti mardi has made a step forward already this year with a new shop!!!!

My new shop which I have been able to link directly to my facebook page, at this stage only 4 items have been placed on there but I will increasing items available in the near future. I hope that my facebook friends will find this an easier way to communicate and purchase their favourie buntings. Also due to the set up options I have been able to place in different ways that can make up your dream buting ie. name lenght and how many blank flags you would like on either side of the name requested.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...